- Input Voltage Range: 10 – 68 Vdc depends on Inverter model.
- Operating Temperature Range : 0 – 40 ℃
- Storage Temperature Range : - 30 ℃ - 70 ℃
- Stand-By Current Draw : < 40mA
- Applicable Models : ASP/ASC series
- Remote ON/OFF inverter operation
- Ignition lockout information display and Return Override Function Acting
● This is a simple ON / OFF remote control.
● The wire J1 is placed inside the remote controller and it is to indicate either Return Override
Function or Ignition Lockout Function.
＊ J1 jumper “Open” – Return Override Function
＊ J1 jumper “Short” – Ignition Lockout Function
Please note that the default mode is OPEN.
● The wire must go with a 12 Volt 0.5A fuse with proper sizes.
● Connect the wire RJ-11 to the remote port in rear of the panel.
＊ Ignition Lockout function – The Ignition lockout function is to turn the Inverter OFF when
the auxiliary input wiring is connected to the ACC. (accessory), and 12 Volts is applied.
＊ Return Override Function – The Return Override Function is to turn the Inverter ON when
the auxiliary input wiring is connected to the reverse gear Shift, and 12 Volts is applied.
ARA-1 Remote Control Cables Drawing